Thursday, February 18, 2010

Goal Number 111: Grow my hair out past my shoulder blades - Completed!

I haven't had my hair this long in a million years. Ever since I can remember, I've loved the short cut for how light it is and how easy. I've made some serious cutting mistakes that I'll forget someday, usually involving Procuts.

This was my favorite short haircut, back when I was a junior in high school. I had dyed my hair red and I was a fresh little monkey. If I had as much confidence then as I do now I probably would've scared my boyfriend away.




I'll probably rock this look some time in the future, since I have the confidence to make this a part of me, rather than something to hide me.

(Ugh. One of the comments on my old Myspace pictures is from my exbf. I was trying so hard to forget his mean Canadian existence.)

Anyway, my long hair!



Yeah. That's the same heart as in the last picture. My boyfriend was having fun with window markers back in June 2008. Above the heart is I ♥ SG, and on my window there's BZ+SG in a heart with a little 'aw!', plus an evil hamster.

Just noticed I have the same cell phone too. I think it's time for an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment