Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Goal Number 155: Own a wardrobe I'm proud of - Completed!

I finally have a closet that I don't mind picking through to find a good outfit. It still needs work, and I plan on trolling through eBay (latest addiction, I think so!) to find some Spring-y looks for the coming months. Some girl in my Early Childhood Education class was bragging about how she found an entire wardrobe at a thrift shop for $50. I was amazed but skeptical. Anyway!

A picture of my full closet:

My closet has never looked so goooooood.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same feeling! Now, I just have to lose a few pounds so it ALL looks good on me! Check out the consignment shops, you never know what you will find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, yay, an awesome closet! Unfortunately, the photo won't load on my computer, but I can safely say that your closet probably looks 200x better than the tornado-struck one I have, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reaaly nice post! It's great to have a closet that you are proud of!

    alisaguk.com

    ReplyDelete