Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh, lookie here! An award!

Big thanks to Kathy and Seashell from Two Hands Full of Daisies for this award. They're so good to me!



So, I have to write ten things that make me happy, then tag ten friends? Well, I only have five followers, so you're ALL winners!

Things that make me happy:

1. When my boyfriend treats me well, which is basically all the time.

2. The fact that I'm going on my first cruise ever with my father, sister and grandmother in exactly three weeks. Which, to add, only leaves me three weeks to get ready...

3. Mindless television, like iCarly and Family Guy.

4. My family, my friends, and my boyfriend's family, especially when everyone is getting along.

5. The fact that I'm getting a better hold on my life. I haven't ever felt this positive about my future before.

6. My new iPod.

7. Living in such a beautiful place, close to the beach and the mountains.

8. Snowboarding.

9. My two dogs and two cats, Chloe, Oliver, Floyd and FiFi.

10. Happy dreams. :)

Thank you again!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Dreams-now that's a good one. Love the list. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete