Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weeks Lucky Thirteen and Fourteen: So much to do, so little time!

I depart in a week and six days for my cruise, so I'm going to combine these two weeks into one posting.

Goal Number 87: Act like the rich bitches my sister and I aren't on our cruise.
My sister and I are not at all rich. Or, for that matter, bitches. Our Daddy is not the most extravagent man in the world. He doesn't go 'all out' for ANYTHING except travel. On the trips we've taken to Disney, we rented our own huge house with our own pool and hottub. This time, we have penthouse suite and VIP status, whatever that means. We normally live in the lower class, ahem, but for four days we're going to get a taste of the high life. Mmmmhmmmmm.

Goal Number 4: Swim with dolphins.
Daddy promised. 'Nuff said.

Goal Number 44: Swim in clear blue water.
Please!

Goal Number 61: Do something epic for my birthday.
I asked my friends to clear their scheduals. Now I just have to figure out what's epic enough for me.

Goal Number 62: Spend New Year's with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment