Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Goal Number 98: Subscribe to Glamour Magazine - Completed!

I just placed my order for Glamour, which should be arriving in either November or December. I'm secretly in love with fashion, and Glamour is a great mix of that. guys, dating, etc. I'm excited to get in touch with my fashionista side.

Glamour was the magazine that inspired my recent love of leggings, or as I call them, "socially acceptable sweatpants". The other day, I wore a large flannel-looking shirt from Forever 21 and a pair of black leggings, also from Forever 21. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I felt hot.

But anyway, Glamour magazine....

My second goal! Complete!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, why not indulge your inner fashionista? Who doesn't want to feel hot all the time, eh? Haha! I'm not a leggings gal (too much junk in the trunk to wear leggings as pants), but I do love me some tights!

    ReplyDelete