Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goal Number 26: Build a fire on the beach in the dead of winter - Completed!

Today, my child psych class was cancelled. So Ben and I decided to do something fun; we headed to the beach.

Yes, I'm aware it's January. Yes, I'm aware that today's high was a toasty 40. And yes, I'm aware that we're nuts.

But it was so much fun.

I got to drive on the beach, and as revenge for taking a turn too fast and slamming my head into the door (opposite the side I was sitting on), I slammed on the breaks to stop. He hit the dashboard, but no worries, I was only going 20. :)

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh heh, sweet revenge... Man, am I jealous of you and the beach, even if it IS only 40 degrees. Our nearest beach is 45 minutes away... and the water is brown. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete