Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've lost track of what week this is.

Goal Number 110: Send a message in a bottle.
Chances are, what with the currents around here, my bottle wouldn't make it very far. It might make it up the Cape, or it might go to Maine. But, then again, there's also the chance that it would make it to Canada, or even Europe.

Goal Number 186: Make another photo album.
Ben and I currently have two photo albums-one of our first summer together and one random one. The last one was completed over a year ago. Hello?! We're slacking!

Goal Number 194: Buy and keep up with a planner.
I love being organized, but then again, whenever I buy a planner, it tends to fall by the wayside. I'm determined not to let that happen again.

Goal Number 195: Buy a daily calendar for 2010.
I love those rip off ones. Maybe I'll be able to find one at the mall.

1 comment:

  1. You should have signed up for our last giveaway! The calendar guy is still at the mall...

    ReplyDelete