Monday, October 12, 2009

Goal Number 107: Make Blankets - Completed!

The other day, Ben and I went to JoAnn Fabrics to pick out some fleece for a blanket for him. He picked out a blue blanket with kind of a little kid's underwater theme-I love it. It's got octopus-es with pirate hats, goldfish, treasure chests and sharks. It's so cute!

It took me a few hours to cut up the fabric to make it just right. Two and a half yards of material was pretty intense to cut, but I didn't mind. Seeing Ben sleep under it all curled up was enough motivation for me!

We've slept under it every night so far, since I bought the material. Even when it wasn't done! It's not perfect, but he loves it. And that's what matters.

I'll post this week's goals up in a few hours. I'm starving and I have to go get my check, even though the banks are closed. :)

If you're lucky enough to have a day off today, I hope you're enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, octopus and treasure chests, haha! That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an award for you, please stop by and accept!

    ReplyDelete