Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A mini goal on the side.

I have to find an anniversary gift for Benji, as our two year is coming up in a month. Last year I got him 365 reasons why I love him, one for every day. I worked on it for a long time. I think I know what he might be getting me (at least I hope so) and it's the sweetest gift ever. I mean, if he didn't get it for me I would probably buy it for myself and tell everyone he bought it.


A necklace in the shape of the mathematical sign for infinity.

Now, seeing as Ben doesn't wear jewelry, doesn't need clothes, my stubborn refusal to buy him something for his car, and how laid back he is, I just don't know what to do. Google is failing me for once.

My first mini goal is to find an almost-perfect, if not completely perfect, gift for him.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, happy anniversary to you and him! That necklace is sweet! And AGH, sometimes gift giving is so difficult! I don't know much about you two, but I know that food never fails to please 99% of men. Does he have a favorite dish or dessert? You can make it for him! I remember with my ex, he loved banana cheesecake, so I made him one and he was raving about it for days.

    Also, you can get him something completely random. Has he ever jokingly mentioned something? (like a Snuggie? haha!) Those gifts are always fun!

    ReplyDelete