Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week Two: Was making Ben a Facebook a goal? Well, it should've been.

So, to sum up this week, two out of the three goals I set up to complete were, in fact, completed. However, I did subscribe to Glamour, completing another goal, so in a way it makes up for it.

I just finished making Boyfriend aka Benjamin aka Ben a Facebook. I had a good time doing so. He's not really into the social-networking scene, which is understandable, but I (selfishly) wanted to be able to have a relationship status with a link to his name. I suppose that's my middle school girl showing herself.

Oh, you know. AIM profiles with big I LOVE YOU JOE written in there. That kind of middle school girl.

Anyway, this week looks more on the busy side, so I'm setting out to complete two goals:

Goal Number 51: Drive to Vermont to get maple products.
Vermont is beautiful this time of the year, with all the leaves changing color and everything. GOREGOUS. Plus, I love maple candy, maple butter, maple syrup... my sweet tooth can't take it anymore. Let's leave NOW.

Goal Number 107: Make blankets.
I will buy fleece to make a blanket for someone. I miss doing this, it's therapeutic. Plus, the look on their face when they recieve it is great. Or maybe I'll keep it for myself. Who knows, I just know that a fleece blanket in the fall is a beautiful thing. Yes, yes it is.

I'm going to get my bum off the couch now to go do something slightly productive. Wish me luck for this week!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, maple! Every time I hear about maple candy, I think of that Friends episode where Ross eats like, 2 boxes of it or something.

    My cousin made me a fleece blanket once, and I was super surprised and happy! It's draped across the back of my desk chair now, waiting for the temperature to drop...

    ReplyDelete