Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week Five: Halloween Week!

I am the world's biggest fan of Halloween. Getting dressed up, candy, cupcakes, best friends, the works! This year, my friend Sam is having us all over to her house and we're probably going to trick or treat around her neighborhood. Even if it's just for a little while-her neighborhood gives out full size cacndy bars, chili, and hot apple cider. Plus, they expect older kids over younger ones, since the whole neighborhood has grown up. Then we'll probably head back to her house, play Rockband and get sugar rushes.

Goal Number 49: Dress up for Halloween.
I'm thinking about going as a stereotype. Ben is going as a bro (you know, Bromance? The type of guys who are total toolbags and pretty much peak in high school?) and Ethan is going as some sort of stereotype. He said so on Facebook, but hasn't gotten back to me when I asked which one. There's this girl who comes into the cafe a lot who dresses like every day is Halloween. I might go as her...

Goal Number 120: Go pumpkin picking.
Pumpkin picking, to me, means picking out the perfect pumpkin. Whether that be at Lambert's or at a church. Who cares? I just want a good pumpkin.

Goal Number 121: Carve a pumpkin.
A Halloween classic. I don't feel like this needs to be explained any further.

Goal Number 120a (I see a typo on my list!): Go on a Haunted Hayride.
How perfect! The night before Halloween, go down somewhere to go on a Haunted Hayride. I think they still have them in Dennis.

Goal Number 130: Throw a mini Halloween party.
Friends having fun = a good party.

Five goals this week? I can do it!

4 comments:

  1. Totally worthy goals! I LOVE this whole month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget we have a birthday party the night before Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Going as stereotypes sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete