Saturday, October 24, 2009

Goal Number 7: Spend at least 300$ on myself - Completed!

This is one goal I wish wasn't done yet, but it has come to an end! And I loved every second of it.

From Hollister, I bought a sweatshirt on clearance, Huntington Surf Team. It made my friend jealous, since I suppose she wanted one first. I didn't feel so bad, though, since her name certainly wasn't on it. I'm not all that into 'claiming clothes', especially since everyone wears them differently. And a Glamour magazine, as my subscription isn't due until next month.

From Best Buy I bought a Britney Spears CD. I was feeling a bit down when I was shopping (an exfriend insulted my over Facebook. Mature, huh?) so I wanted a happy CD to keep in my car to cheer me up.

From PacSun, I bought flip flops, a pink zipup hoodie and leggings.

From American Eagle, I bought a 'favorite' long sleeve tee in yellow/gray.

From Forever 21, two necklaces. A silver camera and a heart.

And from the Boarding House, I bought plain white boots, which look SO boring I may just have to spice them up with little black puff paint flowers. Stephanie + plain white = not happenning.

No comments:

Post a Comment