Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shopping List for Goal Number 66

The beauty of this goal, "Number 66: Go behind my mother's back and buy everything I'll need for dorm life, so come fall she won't need to spend a penny", is that I have so much time to complete it. But, I need to get orgainzed. I need a shopping list.

And everyone knows I love shopping!

1. Sheets
2. Comforter
3. Throw blanket
4. Pillow cases
5. Bath towels
6. Lounge pillow
7. Laundry bag
8. Plates
9. Fork, knife, spoon
10. Coffee mug
11. Bedside lamp
12. Alarm clock
13. Garbage pail
14. Trunk and/or plastic bins for storage
15. Hangers
16. Desk lamp
17. Dry erase board
18. Calender
19. Computer
20. Printer
21. Surge protector
22. Matress pad
23. Stapler

So far, that's what I think I'll need. I'll probably add more and more to this list as time goes on, as well as cross things off little by little.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe check with some of your friends that went away this year and see what they took, what they used, what they forgot and what they wish they hadn't brought!

    ReplyDelete