Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goal Number 129: Go on a Big Date - Completed!

Ben and I just got back to my house after our big date, and man did we love it. We ate dinner at the cafe, and it was delicious. We shared an appetizer of prosciutto e fresca fruita (Italian ham with fresh fruit), and I had fettucini bolognese (fettucini with meat sauce) and Ben had penne, which we can't remember how to pronounce.

It was so so nice. We sat at my favorite corner table next to the window, and we sat and talked for two hours (missing our movie). We talked about everything, past, pressent and future. And about halfway through the meal he just turned to me and told me how much he's enjoyed our relationship. How great it's been. To which I laughed and asked if he were breaking up with me. A no, of course. And he added "that would be mean, letting you pay for dinner just to dump you". Uh, yeah. Just a lot.

Here, because I'm bored and in love, some pictures that are probably too big for the entry frame. Oh well, enjoy anyway!


The day I got my belly button pierced, I let Steven sit in the front (a reward for sitting in the parlor while I got stabbed) and I took several stupid pictures of myself.

Ben and one of my best friends, Adam.

Floyd, Benny's kitten.

Vinny, who got me the job at the Cafe.


That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. This post just made my cry. I like to hear things like this about my son, it shows he has grown into a thoughtful and good person.

    Thanks for sharing your date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really, really has. You should be very proud of the boy you raised, he's quite the gentleman. Thank you for doing such a great job raising him, and I truly mean that. :) He's a wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he sounds so sweet! How long have you two been together?

    And awwwww, Floyd the kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete