Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Goal Numbers 49+130: Dress up and throw a mini Halloween party - Completed!

As you know, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. This year, my friend Sam and I decided to throw a little party and get dressed up. She dressed as an angel, and I dressed as a fairy princess. Don't worry, pictures are coming at some point.

We managed to cook some food, and the party was a success! Her friends James, Bryan, Steven and Tara came, and our mutual friends Dylan and Ethan, and my friends Cat, Kelli, Jack, Jared, Lis and Nick. Plus, of course, Ben was there. We ate, took pictures, walked around the neighborhood, then took a walk through a graveyard. It wasn't very scary, but then we decided to walk through the woods at Burgess Park. Yes. Scary. Dylan and Ethan ran ahead to scare us, but we ended up taking a different path, so we lost them for a good fourty-five minutes.

Overall, it was a success. I'll have a picture post update soon, I swear. I seem to be running out of time lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment