Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tis the season for jacket shopping, fa-la-la-la-la....

While I'm sitting here helping Ben write his speech for Human Communications 101, I decided to share with you my purchase of the day.

My friend Sam and I decided to go shopping today, and we stopped by our local PacSun. Now, I'm not a label snob, except for in that store. I refuse to buy anything made by Fox Racing, and I'm very picky about anything that is not Roxy. It's pretty sad of me, but hey!

Anyway, this is what I ended up with, on sale for 49.99:


Now if only the weather would get a little colder. And snow would be divine...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice choice! It will be cold before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I kind of miss the snow, even though I know I'd get sick of it after a few days, hahaha! I like the lining of the jacket you got - I'm a sucker for lining details, haha!

    ReplyDelete