Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week Nine: I meant to post this a long time ago!

I have to take a mini hiatus.

I KNOW I KNOW. There's nothing keeping me from doing my goals, but!

1. I have to finish this Christmas list for my father. The man wants it ASAP, which is fine, but I can't think of anything I really, truly need that falls within my budget.

2. My friends are in town and I've been spending as much time as humanly possible with them before they go back to the land of (real) academia.

3. It's Thanksgiving (HAPPY EATING!) and I've been busy. And now I'm going to be busy shopping for Christmas and, only two weeks after that, I'm going on my first cruise. Yippee!

Before I say goodbye, I want to say that I'm thankful for my family, my friends, electricity, every person in the world, and love in general. Thank you and I'll be back to blogging as soon as I can!

Try not to miss me too much!

1 comment: