Monday, November 30, 2009

Week Ten: I guess my computer is not okay with typing today. Sorry for any screwups!

I'm getting a new iPod today! I splurged on 'cyber Monday' sales and bought a brand new (not refurbished!) 32gb iPod touch 3rd generation. That's the second largest, newest kind, thank you very much! A luxury I'm certainly not used to having. I have to go pick it up when Benji gets out of class. Ah excitement.

Anyway, I have to do some Christmas shopping this week. Preferably today for all of the cyber Monday sales, but other than that I'm back on my blogging regime.

Goal Number 91: Be more harsh with myself when buying needless things.
Dear Stephanie, please do not load up your online shopping cart with things YOU want. Christmas is about giving. Love, your wallet.

Goal Number 9/38: Gain confidence in a bikini/Be able to look into a mirror and not critize my bulgy hips/stomach.
This one will take longer than a week, but will most likely take THE MOST determination and concentration. My goal is to have this completed by January 3rd*, the night before I leave for Miami, so I can try on my bathing suit in my room at my father's and look at myself and (believe! know!) think I'm a babe.

Double digits with the weeks means only 42 weeks left to complete... a whole heck of a lot of goals. I'm still having fun!

*This gives me 1 month and 4 days. I have a plan, though, which is basically the same as my plan I did in the Spring to lose all that weight for prom.
Monday-Saturday: No snackaroos that aren't, like, fruit. No cookies, no overloaded coffee drinks, none of that. Carrots dipped in ranch dressing, trail mix...
Sunday: Indulgence day. Small piece of cake, whatever. No guilt day, glutton day, whatever it is you want to call it.
Err'day: Park a little farther from the entrance to wherever I'm going. Take a walk, do something, anything to get moving. SERIOUSLY.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, "err'day." Love it. Man, getting in shape is tough! I hate how easy it is to GAIN weight, but how difficult it is to LOSE it! I've been forcing myself to hit the gym 4 times a week (half an hour cardio, half an hour weights) and it's definitely made a difference after 2 months. But if you eat healthy, I know you can achieve that goal much faster than me, haha! But also know that no matter what, you're still a beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I think that the best encouragement that I can give you is that once you start exercising, the amount of weight that you loose almost doesn't matter b/c you feel so much better about yourself and that is what really matters. Seriously. 2 weeks of working hard in the gym = 1 look in the mirror that actually feels A LOT better - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete