Monday, November 16, 2009

Week Eight: "There are people who get mauled by tigers who get off easier than that lady".

Dear Cape Cod Community College,
I hate you. I want to leave you and go to Boston. Please cooperate with me.
XOXO,
Stephanie

I honestly can't think of any goals I want to do this week. Maybe I'll sit through an entire game of Monopoly. That'll be a challenge seeing as Monopoly frustrates me. The last time I tried to play I was in my friend's basement at his parents party and I ended up just playing with his dogs, which I swear didn't even like me. I was twelve, but still. Sucks.

I don't know why I'm in such a blah mood right now. Oh well, I'm sleepy, it's Monday and I need to go eat something, plus I'm a little concernicous about a couple friends. And I'm missing Alli and Adam really bad right now.

I'm going to Facebook both of them so I can feel a little better.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, hang in there! End-of-term sucks for most of us! Have something sugary/caffeine-y, hang out with your peeps on FB, and maybe do something a little self-indulgent. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up, it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the interview with Meredith, too! I couldn't turn it off; it was so gruesome and bizarre that we felt compelled to watch. And WTF was her "friend" doing with a pet chimp?! A chimp is a WILD ANIMAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sorry to hear you're feeling blah! Mondays are always a drag. UGH. And you don't like Monopoly? Is there any particular reason why? I LOVE the game, but my only quip is how looooong it lasts. After a good hour and a half of buying property and whatnot, I get pretty bored.

    That being said, did you hear that there's a Monopoly movie in the works? Ridley Scott is supposedly going to direct it if it actually gets the green light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Monopoly because it takes forever. By the first turn I'm over it and want to do something else. I don't even remember the clear object of the game, to tell you the truth...

    ReplyDelete