Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have ten minutes to kill.

I've been in kind of a strange mood today, but it started when a friend-of-a-friend walked into the cafe. I tend to pick up bad vibes, and we ended up ranting about things that just put me in a bad mood.

So I sent a text message to one of my good friends, Adam, who always listens objectively. Most of the time it's nice because it's nice to have someone to tell you things straightforward rather than "Stephanie, you are so right" even when I am so wrong. Adam's the type of guy who will let me know when I'm wrong, but not in a mean way, just in a way like "you're wrong and you need to fix it". Anyway, I'm going to call Adam soon and just vent for a little bit. I miss him.

Hopefully talking to him will cheer me up, and if not, I have this weekend to think about. It's our two year anniversary, and I swear, I have the best boyfriend in the world. He's taking me to stay in a lighthouse on Rose Island off of Newport. He told me he thinks I deserve an escape. I feel so lucky, you don't even know.

It's almost time for me to duck out. My mom is babysitting our former neighbor's kids tonight. She was only supposed to watch the youngest two, but I guess the oldest is here too. And I don't want to listen to her problems tonight, I wanna talk about my owwwwwn.

Selfish night. We're all aloud one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment