Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week Six: Shopping Goals, anyone?

Goal Number 99: Buy a vintage dress.
Have you ever been on unique-vintage.com? Well, they're really cute vintage dresses. I love the 50s rockabilly dresses. Since seeing them while I was searching for prom dresses last year, I fell in love. And I'm craving one.

Goal Number 90: Obtain a credit card and be responsible with it.
With the state of the economy lately, and the state of my mom's complaints, I've realized how important it is to be responsible with credit. And if I ever want anything later in life, I better freakin' have good credit, or I'm not going to be able to get it. I plan on paying it off at the end of every month (I know, credit card companies are going to HATE me) so I'll be safe. I know that credit cards are not 'magic money cards', like some people think.

And, mini goal: FInd the perfect anniversary gift for Ben.
I'm thinking Monin syrups. The boy loves Italian sodas. And beef jerkey. And venicin. I'm thinking a big bag full of random food things he loves.

And, I'd like to pass on my award! I'd like to pass on the Over The Top award to Amy, writer of kelinda.KELINDA. She's so sweet and she takes pictures of her beautiful outfits every day to share with the world! Amy, you now have the honor of displaying this award in your blog and have the choice to answer the famous 35 questions.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the mention! I'll try to answer those questions soon! (I have a terribly short memory span, though, so don't hold me to it!) Good for you for wanting to start building your credit now! A credit card won't really do much for your credit (unless you're late, in which case it'll destroy it), but it will get you into the habit of paying things off on time!

    A grab bag of things Ben loves sounds like it'd be a great gift! After all, it's like a bunch of mini-gifts, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals is to try not shopping so much...you have seen the boxes arriving!

    I know Ben will love anything you give him, he is a simple fellow. The more mini-gifts the better!

    ReplyDelete